Sunday, December 13, 2009

Plausible excuse for lack of new posts?

My wife and I made a baby!

I do have lots of things on my mind and even some promising new leads.

Firstly a new conspirator that I met at Metro who is contemplating moving here from Elmira NY and has a background in both Machining and bike enthusiasm.

Secondly Parker let me in on a new moped racing group out of L'ville who want to race at an unnamed kart track that I've been meaning to ride at for a while. Check it out via Magnum Dash.

Christmas break is coming up, and I hope to get some projects further underway. Stephan will be along to wrench with me on his Moto Guzzi 850 T3, I hope to get the body finished on Daniel Matt's scooter, and maybe even mount the dash and talk with Rick about body work for his Kan-a-tuna!

The real gift to remember this season is our individual value, which overwhelms me. Curious? Write me seth.hershey-at-gmail for more.

No comments: