Monday, January 4, 2010

Post about Lily.




I wanted Lily to be more comfortable during our chilly walk this morning, so my shrunken wool sweater was installed.


I adjusted the clip for a custom tailored fit a couple times, and re-rolled the sleeves after her running undid them.

Lily received a couple doggie toys for Christmas and the best kinds have squeakers in them. The remains pictured below are from a bone shaped toy that didn't even hold her attention until I squeaked it.


I'm not worried about her eating the squeaker because she dismantles every one just like in the picture above. Once she opens and unstuffs the stuffing she chews the offending noise maker with focused glazed eyes, and renders the diaphragm and air bladder completely inoperable. And leaves the carcass in favor of cuddling.


Example of cuddling from recent visit from J and M Hess. Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing break!

No comments: